Mr Loo Talkalot [LooTalkalot00@email.com]
INTERVIEWED ON: 21 November 2009
This was another complaint about car vandalism by Mr.Loo who is residing in BLK 12.
Apparently, Mr. Loo was the victim of the car vandalism.
Mr. Loo is a vain person who speaks rather fast and remember only the fashion side of things. Let's see what he had to say about the crime.
"I was getting a new hairdo and talking on my phone as usual. suddenly, i heard a loud crash. I was like "oh my god" and i looked out like anybody would do. everybody seemed to rush out and i followed suit. den i was like shocked cos i saw my pink lamborghini scratched and the windscreen was smashed severely. There was even spraypaint all over the coat! Then i was like "What the !@#$" i had to rush to the next sales which i have been planning to go to. Argh. Now i had to miss my trip down to the bloody sales.
I wondered who the hell did that because i had done nobody wrong. Are they like jealous of my car? I called the cops and till now there is not any news of the vandals. I was apparantly disappointed with the security in such a well developed country. i think that the citizens should learn to be mor matured and civilised. How would they feel should i do it to them? With everybody matured and civilised. The world would be like such a better place."
P.S: a picture taken of his car before the damage.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment