Monday, November 30, 2009

CAR VANDALISM

Ms Tan Bee Wee [BeeWee876@email.com]
INTERVIEWED ON: 16 November 2009, 8:05pm





This was a complaint from Ms Tan residing in Blk 3. A student from RP, who witnessed a car vandalism two months ago. She was too afraid to speak about it because she was afraid of being attacked.
This was what she had to say about the incident.


"I had seen a vandalising of a car by an unknown stranger last month, but I was afraid to voice out as I was afraid the stranger would attack me. My dad also has a car which is parked at the same car park but different level and I am afraid my father would be a victim of this crime.

Therefore, I decided to speak up on this incident as I feel it met be helpful towards assisting the police in providing information on the stranger I saw.
The man was a Dark and lean. He had short hair and short beard. He looks like a Chinese.
The man looks like a man in his mid-age."

No comments:

Post a Comment